1. Japanese Hospitality – 6,216 votes
2. High Tech Toilets – 5,133 votes
3. Hot Spring Spas – 4,531 votes
4. Toybox Kawaii Shop – 4,866 votes
5. Kyoto Summer Terraces – 4,278 votes
6. Mt. Fugi – 4,033 votes
7. Character Bento – 3,886 votes
8. Ultramodern Vending Machines – 3,850 votes
9. “Sushi Go Round” (How does the United States not have this?) – 3,163 votes
10. Soba (Japanese Traditional Noodles) – 2,864 votes
And here’s the official TOP 5 for the website’s newest category, Shopping:
1. Japanese Sake
2. Siri Siri (Cutting-edge jewelry from glass, rattan, and other everyday materials of contemporary living)
3. Japan’s Elevator Attendants
4. Andrealage (White coats that glisten faint green and pink in the sunlight, dresses in adjustable sizes, and more)
5. Japanese Gift Wrapping
ANA continues to add new content and categories to its website.
Along with the website, the “Is Japan Cool?” campaign includes the “Experience JAPAN Fare“, allowing travelers residing outside Japan to travel anywhere within Japan for one set price 10,800 yen (approx. $108), from April 1 until October 25. A typical fare, without the Experience Japan Fare, from Tokyo to Okinawa would cost around $460.
I personally think these videos are absolutely awesome! A lot of times people ask me why I like Japan, why did I come to Japan, and I find it difficult to put a proper answer into words.
So instead let me say: watch these videos. They show a little of Japan beauty and charm. But just a little. Because to enjoy it completely, you need to be here! 🙂
So two more videos! Dreams and Traditions!